Right now, I am pissed, hurt and angry. Some rules are meant to be followed, for the safety of everybody’s sake. And when a line is crossed, in my book, I am the first to say what’s on my mind, whether it be ‘right or wrong’. And usually someone gets hurt. At least, I’m being real and true, to what I feel.
Sometimes with choice and at other times not, I take the time to give myself some space. Breath, think, breath some more. Connect with the source of my issue and anxiety. And then Explore. Learn. Grow.
I’m still not happy AT ALL about the actions this person favoured. But I have come to terms that I have no control, over anyone except myself and what I do. I really don’t, even when I dearly want it. We are each of us alone, solo in our journey. I can not make the choices of another, and when that person makes unwise decisions, they will have to live with their actions for the rest of their existence.
And then I step back and think ….
- Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right.
- Love the ones who don’t just because you can. Believe everything happens for a reason.
- If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it.
- Kiss slowly. Forgive quickly.
- Breath, connect and then speak.