Our visit with my Mom a few weekends back has been a shining highlight of my stay here in Calgary. It was such a playful and joy-filled 3 days together. But as all good things, it came to an end far too quickly!
* * * * Mom and slaDE~, 2 of my favourite people in this world!
* * * * On top of the world, with Mom (aka The Calgary tower)
* * * * Ever the adventurer, slaDE~ was up for a fanciful pony ride!
* * * * Bang a gong: making music with my Mama
* * * * Lindsey today was all play and no work (currently the top sales Manager with Discover Banff Tours)
* * * * Family friends of old (I didn’t even know that Marion and Dave lived in Calgary!)
* * * * Breakfast in Banff: Lindsey (attired in her latest blue souvenir from boxing) with my Mama.
* * * * Visiting the Banff Upper Hot Springs
* * * * Enjoying a sleigh ride through a the fields of Banff
* * * * Enjoying the views of Calgary
* * * * I inspired a digital camera demon in my Mother! She is far more enthusiastic than I could ever be with her digital dreams.
My beautiful Mother and the relationship that I share with her is so absolutely different than that which I grew up with. Or to be fair, I rather should state that we both have grown into fabulous loving people with an incredible blessed support base of family and friends around us.
I love you Mom! I truly adore and appreciate the fact that you are such an avid proud supporter and fan of my writing and blogging!)